Sunday, December 7, 2008

November 26, 2008

Dear Family,
What is happening? Everything getting crazy for the holidays? When or if it ever comes down to it and I only have one stamp left and I can only write one letter the decision is easy, Ryland is getting the letter, so keep me stocked up on stamps. It was cool to read the letters from Chris and Carter. The Ward must seem empty with so many priests gone. So I’ve decided Kevin is going to get called to Montana and I am going to train him, that’d be crazy eh? We are teaching a ton right now, Sheridan is going to be booming it just doesn’t know it yet. I hop you like the pictures I sent. When is my 12 days of Christmas package coming? I hope it is loaded with everything! Kasey start eating everything because you will have to on your mission and anyways you are always so hungry it doesn’t matter you just want nourishment. Kurt, how is WOW going? Dad it sounds like you are staying busy. Oh Mom and for counting down I just round so only 21 months left. Haha. Time flies so fast though, days just blow together. Probably because we work so hard that time just goes. Always seems life the alarm clock rings right away. This should be a fun transfer. Keep the letters and packages flowing, slackers. Haha The pictures of the deer and elk were wicked, huh? Have a great week.
Love, Elder Hinton

No comments: