Friday, November 28, 2008

November 26, 2008

Dear Family,
So this week has been crazy my new companion Elder Barrera is crazily enthusiastic so we work well together. On Sunday I talked in sacrament meeting for 26 minutes and no I am not exxaggerating I got up there and just took off I didn’t even have any notes I just talked and told people how it was. I sat down and there was like 3 min left for Elder Hansen haha. I rocked it. Monday we were tracting me and Elder Barrera and we run into a Colombian lady who only speaks Spanish but E. Barrera is from Chile so he is fluent. She then begins making us a Chilean dish and we are already 45 min late to dinner we were supposed to be picked up so we are heaving this food down our mouths and we are choking it down. We are 1 hour and 10 min late and it’s a 20 min drive ARRGGHH. So we jet out the door and start sprinting back to our house, grab the car and zoom off down the road finally get there but we are completely stuffed to the core and there is a ton of deer meat and mashed potatoes so we are crunching it in as much as possible because we just got 2 full meals within 10 minutes of each other haha PUUUUUUUKE. Then Brother Wayland who we ate at let us take pictures of his deer which I will show u hahahahahahah. Love, Elder Hinton

No comments: