Friday, November 28, 2008

November 22, 2008

Dear Family,
How is the weather in AZ? Yesterday it was 60 degrees outside, it was supernice. But they say the warmth always proceeds the super cold so I am scared. Ya tomorrow we get transfer calls and I will find out who my new companion is. We pretty much lounged around all day and played 4 games of Monopoly. I drank 2 44 oz. sodas so I’ve had to go all day long. Haha We have been tracting a lot but have not had much success. We do have a few appointments this weekend though. Your package did not make it here today so I just bought a book of 20 stamps to hold me over. It is almost my 2 month mark, crazzziness. So what is everyone up to? I’ve been doing missionary work….Imagine that. I get to speak in one of my wards on Sunday but hopefully we have to go into Butte early to drop Elder Hansen off and pick up the new guy but that is the only possible way of me getting out of it. So for Elder Hansen’s 2 year mark we went to Crazy Bears Pizza and ordered a 24 inch pizza. When we went up to pay for it, this LDS family who was just passing through the town had already bought it for us. What has been going on in the football world? Isn’t BYU playing Utah Thanksgiving weekend? Tomorrow I am going to go cut wood poles and chop wood from about 7 am to 2 pm. How fun. We do a lot of service in this area. Oh and tell Korey he better be pumping himself full of steroids because he will still get dominated when I get home. Cya next week, Love, Elder Hinton

No comments: