Friday, November 7, 2008

November 5, 2008


Dear Family, So we had a crazy week. We traveled yesterday to Butte and it was big time snowing it was a lot of fun. We have district meetings every Tuesday. We have been teaching a lot of people. Elder Hansen goes home 2 days before Thanksgiving and I will have a new companion. So I heard Barack Hussein Obombedus won? But anyways members here are really nice and they give us a lot of stuff. I think I eat more ice cream out here in Montana, I get heaping bowls of Ice Cream 2 -3 times a day. Yikes not helping my workout program haha. Not doing too much today there is a ton of snow on the ground we will probably go clean the car play monopoly, write letters and then SLEEP woooohooo. So what else is going on in the world? Show Granger’s Mom the picture of me and Granger that I sent u last week. Well anything else u like to know? Getting mail during the week is great too its always fun to go get the mail and actually have something in it. haha. Well have a Great week Elder H I N T O N <------aka the best Elder Hinton to ever go on a mission (Cough Korey wishes he was this good Cough Cough) Elder Hinton

1 comment:

Kari said...

I can't even believe that it is snowing there! Crazy! It's almost Thanksgiving and it is still pretty HOT here.