Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dear Family, What is hanging? How is everyone doing? Getting excited fro Christmas? Today was the 4th day of Christmas….pretty exciting I know. Judy Heintz was baptized on Sunday, that was neat. I am freezing my butt off here in Montana but that’s cool. Been working on my scripture case cover. It is going to be off the chain. I will send pictures once it is done. We have been working hard and freezing at the same time. I guess we can choose if we want to go outside in that bad of weather or call it a snow day and stay in. We have chosen to go out and we have been blessed with 4 new investigators. This transfer only has 2 more weeks in it. I have no clue if I will stay or if I will go but if I am to be transferred I hope I can drink these 60 cans of soda in the fridge here that I got on sale at Safeway. I kind of hope I stay and I kind of hope I get transferred to the office so I can use a computer all day (jk) but I think it would be tight to be an office Elder. Oh last Thursday, Sis. Fisher our Mission President’s wife was put in the hospital in an induced coma. We got a phone call right after we had eaten breakfast if we could fast for her so we did but that night we were in Whitehall so we bought Subway sandwiches so we could warm them up for breakfast so we could feast after 24 hours. Have a great week. Will be talking to you soon. Love, Elder Hinton

No comments: