Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December 3rd, 2008

Dear Family,What is up yo, I mean Howdy Partner (not). I refuse to pick up Montana lingo haha.. Well anyways this past week has been great we have been able to teach a lot and we get to know more and more people each day. Personal study in the morning is fantastic. We have met some awesome people and we are trying to get the gospel into their lives. We have one family in Whitehall that told us they would read and pray about the Book of Mormon and they would do it exactly how Moroni 19:3-5 says they should. So hopefully they will act on their answer. I can’t wait for the 12 days of Christmas package. Elder Barrera is great to work with. We are on tract this week to teach at least 30 lessons. It should be a great week. Our missionary Christmas Party is in Helena on the 9th and the Ward Party is on the 10th. Sheridan Ward loved my talk so much they asked me to talk again in January to introduce Preach My Gospel to the Ward, they are a little behind. I’ve seen 3 deer die by cars and 1 dog. I should keep a running total for my mission. I’ve been able to give a lot of priesthood blessings. Hopefully we will get the Sheridan Ward booming with members. We had a meeting with the Bishop Sunday night and I used some of my true Kyler Hinton character on him to get him excited about missionary work. I hope I stay in this area a while. My scripture cover I’m making out of leahter is going to be tight. I will send pictures in a few weeks when it is close to being done. How is everyone at home? Get writing me letters or else! Muhahaha Also that was cool to read Chris and Carter’s e-mail you sent. Keep doing that. That’s cool. Have a wonderful week. See you in who knows how long. Haha Talk to you on the 25th. Take it easy. Love, Elder Hinton

No comments: