Saturday, October 4, 2008

Thursday, October 2

How is it going Family,
> I hope all is well I am having a blast here at the MTC. At the moment my clothes are in the dryer so i am typing a letter for your reading pleasure. so as you know now my email is Khinton@myldsmail.net. Emails will be nice but to tell you the truth with the very limited time we have on here Letters through the mail are fantastic. I am learning loads here in the MTC. It is amazing how much you lear by the spirit. I believe i answered most of your questions in the letter i will be sending today. I cant wait for this weekend for General Conference it will be a freaking blast to be able to write a bijillion notes and be able to study them. How are the other missionaries in the field doing? I cant wait to fly out to Montana and begin freezing. We will be getting our flight plans tomorrow. Then i will know wheni will be in the airport and when i can call your cell phone mom. The spirit is crazy here especially the sister missionaries that we taught one was 24 and the other was 26 its amazing that even after the age to go they are here serving their lord. I am having a blast we get to ball it up every other day pretty much, Elder CLouse and I utterly dominate the b-ball court.Anything exciting happen in the family? Kasey and Kurtis still being bums? haha. Korey + Crystal pregnant yeT? if not it will be soon lawlz. How are my nephews and neices doing? Whats been happening? Kasey surviving highschool. Think of it this way you think high school is long wait until your in the MTC and have a 14 hour day that you are getting everything about the gospel thrown at you and you have to remember and then come outside your comfort zone and preach the gospel. Id like it to be known that i am pretty sure i dont have a comfort zone i talk to who i want and say what i need whenever muahahahaha. well you know me lol. Dad is on break now huh? what a bummer for you mom im sorry maybe you can talk him into going back to work for those 2 weeks if not just make a list crazy long and put that boy to work. Maybe make him clean the mess of a room i left haha. Goooood Times. Grandma and Grandpa you guys are the best i love you guys a ton. The caffeine free dr.pepper is nothing compared to the dr.pepper by Grandma hehe. You guys are the best and i will try and write you an individual letter later today after i attend the temple. The spirit does work on you like non other i will tell you what it is amazing you better be ready kasey you are next. What are you ever going to do mom without taking me to lunch everyday? you must be so devastated i am sorry. I have an idea while dad is on break make him fix his own food and you go out and get your self a nice chipotle bowl and since i wont be there to eat it i guess give it to Kurtis = ). Man time goes quick i still have 13 min but geez 30 min to register my email and start typing geeez i guess they dont want to give me time to download an illegal version of World of Warcraft and start gaming it up hahaha i crack myself up. Who is going to keep Ryland entertained while i am gone. I would vote send him up to my dungeon and let him sit in my throne of a computer chair and put on NACHOOOOO LIBREEEEE for him. When i get home we are gonna duke it out!!!!! Well im getting used to being in church clothes 24/7 now that its finally P-day its weird not being in my white shirt and tie with my magnificent suit. I have only worn my blue suit because i figure i will dry clean it before i leave the MTC and both my suits will be ready for the field instead of getting them both dry cleaned....see im so smart. And geez i have 11 shirts but if they arent dirty why wear a new one muahaha. My companion wore his for a week freaking ridiculous lol. So pretty much i am owning this MTC up. The first few days and especially the first day was really long and drawn out and almost boring since we were sitting in alot of Large Group Meetings but when we are in the classroom with just me and 7 other elders its alot of fun especially when we go to the TRC, TEC, or the RC to practice lessons or call people on the phone or just have workshops. What a blast its been so far and i can only see it getting better as i get more familiar with the doctrine. We have 3 main things while teaching Find the investigators needs then extend a commitment and then use doctrines to back up what we told. It alot more than that but thats what we have been working on last night. we will only get through part of lesson 3 in the MTC and we will have to get Lesson 4 on the go. But just getting to know the investigator and finding out exactly what they need is the best way of teaching them. They have also stressed the I Will commitments to get them to do stuff we ask them. I am grateful I can be here on my mission and i am going to be the best missionary ever so you wait and see the heavens are going to be opened and blessings will be poured down you wait and see. 5 min left on this email what ever will i do. I got a warning and now it is flashing....dang its a bummer the download of Wow hasnt finished yet.....Not.. well what else is there. not much I pretty much rock this work and Montana will be wowed by Elder Kyler Wayne Hinton and how much spunk he has people are already amazed well i have to jet its getting bigger and blinking faster. I love you guys very much and everyone who has supported me and helped me get on this mission.....Oh and GO BYU COUGARS YESSSSS. Well until next week maybe i will try and sneak another letter i might get a slap on the wrist welll cya later take it easy and give Brother Chatwin a hard time for me i have a picture of Elder Haviland of me but i forgot my camera so next week sinc ei have no more time to use the internet sorry. Love u guys very much.
>
> Elder Kyler Wayne Hinton

1 comment:

Matt Heninger said...

That letter is a classic! Loved it! Go Kyler!
Matt