Monday, October 20, 2008

Kyler's First Area In Montana!

Thursday, Oct. 16, 2008

Dear Family,

So P-day will be Wednesday but I was traveling on a bus all day long and was not able to email. I have been assigned to and am in Sheridan MT right now with my companion Elder Hansen (From Texas). We are living underneath a store from a member Brother Jensen. AND IT IS HUGE. It used to be his house for like his 9 kids but we have almost everything and we are making a list and will have everything we need by Sunday. It has its own washer and dryer....no other place has there own washer and dryer. We have about 5 rooms we can pick from to sleep in and it has a humongous family room and kitchen. oh and it has 2 bathrooms so it makes it a lot easier and faster to get ready in the morning. The cool thing about here is this is the first time missionaries have been here. It is a brand new area and me and Elder Hansen have been doubled in meaning we both have never been here and there is not very much information since no missionaries have been here and if they were here they were only here for like 1 day out of every 2-3 months because it was so far out of the way. So my first area in my mission I get the most brand new area possible. Sheridan MT. And yes it is cold haha. Well we have tons to do our schedules are jammed pack. We don’t have any dinners by members yet because this is a new area hopefully the Bishop will feed us tonight or we will get things going by Sunday. But ya I sat on the bus for 6-7 hours yesterday it was fun stuff. There is no snow yet where I am but supposedly it is one of the colder areas in Montana. They just say don’t get sent to Cutbank for the winter the record low is somewhere around -75. Well I have got to jet have to go set up a PO Box love you all very much.

Elder Kyler Wayne Hinton

No comments: