Friday, December 4, 2009

November 30, 2009

Dear Fam, How’s everyone doing? So this week was kind of a crazy week. Monday was P-day, Tuesday we were in Poplar on teamups. Wednesday we had a normal working day, Thursday was Thanksgiving. Friday we helped set up for a wedding all day. Saturday we were at a wedding all day. The wedding was well worth it though. Two amazing members here in Wolf Point got married. Jake Goodbear and Janet Runsthrough. Jake served a mission here like 30 years ago. But our Branch President, Pres. Headress asked Jake if he would be his 2nd Counselor. He didn’t know they weren’t married yet. Haha But missionaries have been working with them a long time. He is one of the coolest members in the Ward. Well anyways Friday we decorated all day and had a lot of fun sucking in helium. Haha Sunday was a normal day except we had Rosella Archdales’s baptismal interview, she passed and we are having it on Sunday! So I am way stoked! Oh ya for the wedding we got to wear flowers too and guess what ???? I actually did my hair for the wedding. Lawl! So Friday is another transfer, can you believe I have already been here 6 weeks. So Saturday we will find out who the 2 new missionaries are that are coming to help us out! It will be very exciting, our apartment might be a little cramped though. Haha Oh, I spoke in Church again on Sunday and Sis. Silk who had some pictures of Grandma and Grandpa afterwards came up to me and thanked me. She said, “I heard every word, I forgot my hearing aid today, but you are so boisterous I didn’t have a problem.” I am writing this letter and as of today I have 298 days left. Haha C ya soon, Now write me back before I bust a cap! Love, Elder Hinton

No comments: