Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 7, 2009

Dear Family,

So Rosella got baptized on Sunday. It was a way cool experience especially for me since I was able to baptize her. My companion confirmed her. So this next transfer is going to be amazing. We are the only area in the mission to have multiple sets of Elders per one unit. It is way exciting the incredible amount of work that will get done. They sent up the 2 new Elders with a car so now we just share with each other instead of the Elders in Poplar. Elder Llewellyn is my new companion. We were companion in the office. He was the only Elder I have ever been with longer than a transfer but I am so happy to have him back. We are going to thrash the nations. Now since there are more Elders and a vehicle we will now be able to cover our whole area at last. Once a week Elder Llewellyn and I will go to Frazer and Oswego. That will be fun and there is a lot of work there. So we are sharing an apartment it will be kinda crammed but I think the only hassle will be the hot water heater. Haha Well anyways last night here in Wolf Point it was minus 21 degrees and with windchill it was minus 35 degrees. That is flippen cold. Well anyways, send me more mail! Haha
Love ya, Elder Hinton

Note: Mark asked Kyler about members feeding them dinner, he said it is not a regular scheduled thing, but they do quite often get fed dinner by the members. He said they get a lot of fry bread, Navajo tacos, and pacos. Pacos are like fry bread, but they are sealed up, you open them, then add the lettuce, cheese, etc. on top. Just FYI.

3 comments:

Korey and Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Korey and Crystal said...

I sent Kyler a lump of coal for Christmas. lol. I feel bad though seeing that he's been working so hard.
- Korey

Korey and Crystal said...

-35 degrees? Wow! Santa's going to freeze. At least Kyler will get a white Christmas.
- Korey