Friday, December 4, 2009

Nov. 23. 2009

Dear Family, Wolf Point is going great, hard to believe I have been here for 5 weeks already. Time flies by. Ya, I was extremely lucky. I came from Livingston which had tons of snow on the ground and in 0 degree weather to Wolf Point who right now has no snow and has been in the high 20’s to mid 40’s. How cool is that? The worst is yet to come though. Haha. Well I told ya we had to push back Rosella’s baptism date to Dec. 6th because she had strep throat and couldn’t come to Church. Well anyways last night we had another lesson with her and we went over the Plan of Salvation and a few of the commandments. We knew she drank coffee, so we threw the Word of Wisdom at her and after we got done explaining it, we committed her to live it and she was like alright I can get rid of my coffee maker. She had absolutely no problem with it. She is indeed a golden investigator! So that is awesome that Sadie had her puppies. Keep sending me names of people and pictures from Grandma’s scrapbook. Poplar is 20 miles down the road. But we go there for teamups and we play volleyball there every Monday night. It is way sweet. I love the Res! Up here we don’t have to tract, #1 because we are so busy already and #2 everyone lets you inside, it is awesome. The only thing that slows us down is having to walk everywhere, but the extra missionaries will be getting here in 2 weeks, and will help out a lot with that. We have another investigator we found a few weeks ago, Karl Hausen. We have taught him and he has been coming to Church. We are going to commit him to baptism here in the next couple of lessons! So how has everyone been doing? I miss you all and expect a lot of mail real soon. Say hi to everyone for me. Love, Elder Hinton

No comments: