Monday, September 21, 2009

Sept 16, 2009

Dear Family,

So another transfer has come and gone.... Happened yesterday... The Lyon's Train as we call it.. .the big 15 passenger van pulling a trailer came through picking up Elder Clyde and dropping off Elder Thomas.... Elder Thomas is from Sacramento, California... He has been out 6 months... he came out with Elder Lanham who was my companion 2 transfers ago... Man time flies... I turn 20 in 4 days and hit my year mark in 7.... Holy cow I am an old fart.... Livingston is still awesome... it’s pretty out here.... we will probably go down to Yellowstone again in a week or 2 and stay in Mammoth again... that’s a fun trip and then we go to the Gardiner branch... it’s a nice little branch and they have a tiny building, it’s pretty sweet... We will probably make it out to Big Timber one of these weeks... I’ve been in Big Timber once but I have never had a chance to go to the branch. I hear they have a tiny building too... Hopefully we can get the work picked up even more than what it has been at.... 30 lessons a week just isn’t cutting it any more gonna shoot for at least 40... we can get it done... flip I’m Elder Flippen Hinton I get stuff done... So I’m still district leader here in Bozeman thats cool... Life is good.. I’m about to blink and I will be home drinking Dr. Pepper eating Chipotle burritos and chilling with my home dogs. Man won’t that be the life. Well I love u all hope u have a wonderful week

Elder Kyler Hinton

No comments: