Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Aug 31, 2009

Dear Fam,
How the heck is everybody? How is the Ward back home? Everyone still kicking? My big 20th birthday along with the big 1 year is only a few days away. Holy cow if the second year goes faster than this year did, I will be home before I can count to 10. So how is the fam? Dad enjoying school/work? Mom enjoying preschool/this crazy new job? How about Kasey and Kurtis? How is high school treating them? How are my 2 sistas and their fams dong? Montana is as great as ever! I was kinda bummed… Neil L. Anderson came to the Stake Conference in Stevensville (which is next to Missoula) and all the missionaries close by got to meet with him. I guess I was privileged enough to be in the office when Dallin H. Oaks came through. But anyways I’m still kicking…Not looking forward to yet again another winter… but I shall survive. So I’m thinking of going on this big one year diet. But I don’t know if I’m really going to do it… we will see. Transfers are in 2 weeks. I hope I stay but we will see what happens. I will have to haul around that bike now if I move. Haha. So I heard Kurtis got a cell phone….DAD… say what????? You know my 2 cents I would add to that! Haha Well anyways no new baptismal dates yet. Still working my butt off trying to get people to commit. … you know I can be rather forceful! My District is doing awesome. Bozeman 2 and 3 wards last transfer were teaching 3-4 lessons a week and now they are reaching 15 each week.
It is awesome. Everything in Livingston is still green, which is way unusual but that is because the rain won’t let up. I her the big 70 mile and hour winds pick up in September/October. That will be interesting. This next week we may be in Big Timber for the weekend and go to Church there. Miles limit us to getting around to all these places. It is a possibility that I will in Billings on Wednesday to go to the Temple, so my email schedule may be a little outta whack. So I’ve pretty much been working my tail off like usual. That is so exciting Kevin is leaving on Wednesday. He is going to tear it up! So I am here to call you all to repentance (I can do that as a missionary) You better be sending me more letters and pictures. Especially since it is my birthday!! Ha Ha
Love you, Elder Hinton
P.S. Tell grams I appreciate the jerky! Tell Grandpa and Grandma that I love them!

No comments: