Thursday, July 16, 2009

June 30, 2009

Dear Family,
Holy cow, I have just come off of the best, most tiring, absolutely incredible week of my mission. We were able to teach 30 discussions in one week. This is absolutely unheard of for the Montana Billings Mission. We also found 5 new investigators. We have a baptism next Friday. The week before I got here the Elders taught 7 lessons. So Sunday evening we weekly planned for exactly 30 lessons. I told Elder Lanham, I always reach my goals. We worked like the pig dogs and prayed even harder than that. We were indeed blessed for our actions. I am so extremely tired that we are taking 5-10 minute power naps in the car every once in a while. This next week we are going to do a repeat, especially since we have all of our lessons pretty much set. Every time we try to set a new one it’s almost impossible to find another time. Holy Cow I’m exhausted I will finish this letter later. This week will also be another interesting week. President Fisher is officially released on Wednesday. It will be an extremely sad moment. Especially since I got to know him so well in the office. But President Gardner I am sure will be amazing. It sounded like the Reunion went great. That will be sad if they switch to every 2 years the year I get home. That means I won’t be to a Reunion for 4 years…weird. Well anyways I thought getting up after gaming all night was tiring. But I’ve learned that I will never be more tired in my life than I will be here on my mission. You peeps need to start writing me more letters, you don’t know how nice it is to stop by the house, fix me a PB&J and kick back and read letters for a few minutes before we go back to teaching. But anyways I will try and write more. Love you all. Have a great week. Love, Elder Hinton

No comments: