Monday, July 27, 2009

July 20, 2009

Dear Family,
So everything is going good. 2 more weeks left in the transfer, man time flies. So we have been biking our butts off since we have no more miles on our truck. How lame. Well anyways last week we had zone conference. So we lost a full day Thurs. and also Wednesday night we were traveling, and at the end of the week we had still taught 27 discussions. Flippen insane! Well anyways we street contacted into this C.U.T lady, (Church Universal Triumphant), pretty much they believe whatever the freak they want. We went and taught her a lesson and she wouldn’t flippen shut up and all of the sudden she would stop and pray and be like, I am sorry these men came to witness to me and all I have been doing is talking. Then she would look up and keep right on going. Flippen crazy lady. She kept saying weird things too like “you gotta search your inner Christ self God” Well, long story short, don’t think we are going back. Heather Burril gets her baptismal interview tomorrow and the baptism is next Tuesday. That will be sweet. So there is this kid who is like 19 we have been trying to get a hold of. He is the only member in his family, but is less-active. Well anyways after all these weeks we catch him home and guess what? He is logging onto World of Warcraft!!!! I’m like BOOM show me your characters. He had a bunch of level 80’s. So we talked WOW for a little while. Won his heart with WOW, gave him a few tips and pointers. Taught him a lesson. Then he came to Church and sat by me for the first time in years. Tight World of Warcraft ftw!!! So I told you about that sweet place we have to live in Big Timber. But the problem is we have so much work here in Livingston it is extremely hard to find time to go out there, it’s pretty much impossible. So next Friday I will find out if I’m staying here or going. Oh did I tell ya here in Livingston we get free Dairy Queen. We eat it once a week so we don’t abuse it. It’s a nice little treat. So do we know when Kevdog reports to the MTC? By the time you get this letter I will probably be over 10 months and working on my 11 month mark. Yayayaya. So what has been going on around town? Anything exciting happening in the family? I was reading the Conference Ensign and it said President Anderson who served as the Mission President of Guadalajara Mexico mission from 2002-2005 was called to the Seventy. Was this one of Korey’s mission President’s?? (Note from Kathy: NO, he wasn’t) I think the other day it got up to 90 degrees. Oh boy it was hot. Hopefully we will be able to find a ride into Billings on Wed. If we do I will email after the Temple. IDK why I am telling you this since you probably won’t get this letter by then. Haha Wed. we are setting a baptismal date with a girl named Shelby Felkins who came to Church yesterday. That will be way sweet. A few more are right there and we are working our tails off to get dates set.
Love you all a ton, send me letters and pictures, Thx, Elder Hinton

P.S. Zone Conference was awesome and President Gardner is tight!

No comments: