Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 8, 2009

Fam Fam Fam what is hanging in Gilbert? This weekend it snowed, imagine that, flippen JUNE and snowing geemaneez. We have been working crazy hard. This past week we got 15 lessons again and 1 new investigator. For only proselyting 2 hrs. a night President is absolutely floored. He told me today that he is leaving me in for the new President so I will be here at least another 8 weeks from right now. So Saturday we were on team ups and we spent the entire day in the office folding Talons (our Newsletter) and we were only at 11 lessons when Sunday came around. Sunday evening there was going to be a Jenny Phillips Fireside (famous LDS singer who is on a lot of efy stuff and others) To motivate my companion I said I really want to go to this fireside but there is no way in heck I’m going to go to it until we have 15 lessons. Well guess what, before 5 oclock hit (when the fireside started) we were at 15 lessons. We went and it was a neat experience. They go through the life of pioneers coming across the plains and all the hardships they went through and she sings throughout the fireside with her husband. It was quite impressive. So I have been having a blast working my tail off. Its kinda funny as I work my tail off the rest of the mission gets their tails reamed because the flippen office elders are having more discussions than they are. Zone Conference is tomorrow and I’m sure u will hear all about that on Wednesday during email. I have a killer outfit I’m going to wear. Very tiny purple running shorts and a bunch of other junk for the basketball game. It will be great u will have to wait and see the pictures lawl. Well I hope all is going great and here is your written letter daddy, lol.
Love, Elder Flippen Hinton

No comments: