Monday, August 24, 2009

Aug 7,2009

Dear Fam,
What is happening? So transfer calls came yesterday and I am staying here in Livingston and I am the new District Leader over Bozeman. Elder Lanham is getting transferred down to Riverton, WY and I will be getting an Elder Clyde. So that will be fun. I will be able to see all my buddies at Leadership conference in like a week. I will also get to go on teamups with all the Elders in my District. That will be cool. Things are going great. Working my butt off, working on the big 11 month mark! Yipee. So since I am staying in Livingston and will have extra miles since I am a DL and since we have been rocking it up so hard core here, just maybe I will have enough miles to get down to Yellowstone a few time this next transfer. So what is everyone up to? Life going good? School Starting to get closer and closer? You are going to hate me when I say this but the other day it was 61 degrees outside here. Haha This has been the wettest summer Montana has seen in 20 years. That doesn’t look well for winter…. It could be grueling (frowny face). So anyways I thought I would send you a quick update on what was happening.
Lvoe, Elder Kyler Hinton

No comments: