Monday, January 12, 2009

January 7, 2009

Dear Family, What is up? How is AZ going? I am so excited to serve in Missoula, there is tons of people here. The apartment we are living in is tight! My new companion is Elder Barney from California. He is a crack up and has my same sense of humor if you know what I mean. I am going to have to look for Lisa and Patrick Palmer’s family. Ask what ward they are in. We cover Missoula 2nd and 3rd ward. I am pretty much in the middle of Missoula, it is tight. We have been doing a lot of tracting and have had a few lessons. But this area has a lot of potential and I think this will be one of the most fun transfers. Lot of missionaries are around and lots of fast food restaurants. I can’t wait to eat at Red Robin. There are so many people who go down to Arizona for the winter, everyday we run into people who at one point and time have been in Mesa. The area we cover is huge, there are houses everywhere. In Sheridan we had fully tracted the whole town in a few weeks but now we have tons of stuff to do. Kasey and Kurtis what are you up to? Did you get your characters to level 80 yet? How is being back in school? Can’t wait until I get all the letters!
Love, Elder Hinton
Oh, and every Tuesday is dollar scoops at Baskin Robins, so we go there every week! Ice cream FTW!

1 comment:

Patrick and Lisa Palmer said...

My family is in the Missoula 4th ward. So they go to the other ward building in Missoula. They live up Grant Creek. Have fun in Missoula. Enjoy the snow.

Patrick Palmer