Wednesday, January 7, 2009

December 31, 2008


Waz up Hinton fam? And all those who read this on the blog!! Keep sending me the other Elders letters, that would be cool beansssss. So this week was pretty lame thanks to my compadre. He was sick the day after Christmas pretty much until Sunday and guess what he is still sick, I know what the sickness is. . . wussyitis, but anyways the days I stayed inside I pretty much wanted to beat the living hud outta him. I did read 250 pages in the B of M one day but geez . .. some peoples kids. But anyways Christmas was pretty tight being able to talk to you guys. We went and had tamales and then played games. This week was pretty slacked, I wanted to murder my compadre but I restrained. We did get to tract a city named Virginia City which is really tight, it’s like an old abandoned ghost town which was supposed to be the capital of Montana but like lost by one vote or something. Today (New Years Eve) we got permission to stay up till midnight. We went and had New York steaks at our ward mission leaders house and then went over to another members house and had more food and played more games, foosball, air hockey, guesstures, chess. The Bishops family was there and a bunch of others it was cool, but right now it is 11:40, 20 minutes until 2009! Well have a great week, I love you all!
Love, Elder Hinton P. S. Tell the Heningers thanks for the Christmas present, I appreciate it.

No comments: