Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our Last Sunday

Today Kyler spoke in church about prayer. He did such a great job! He wouldn't let my mom read what he was going to say, so she was kind of worried he'd say something embaressing, but he really brought the spirit in the room.

A family friend, thanks Michelle Ellsworth!, made this cake, it turned out great! The family and a few friends got together for cake and ice cream, today is Kyler's Birthday! We loaded Kyler up with Dr Pepper and Chipotle for the next 2 days to enjoy before leaving.

1 comment:

Sadi and Morgan Pope said...

I can't believe it's actually happening! Not that Kyler is going on a mission (I always knew that would happen) but that the time has finally come for him to serve. He is going to be great! Wish him goodluck for me, and he'll be in my prayers!