Sunday, July 18, 2010

Monday, July 5th, 2010

So this week has been amazing.... Last Sunday we had Frank Wagners Grandson's baptism.... then on Thursday we had Denise Moore and Riley Moore's baptism.... that was really spiritual.... Pres Gardner came to it also.... Elder Harman performed the baptism of Riley and a member in the Shiloh ward that was a really good family friend Steve Zabawa performed the baptism for Denise.... They were both Confirmed on Sunday... I performed Denise's confirmation and Elder Harman performed Riley's... that was a wonderful experience not only for Denise and Riley but for me also.... It was also fast and testimony meeting... my last one in Blue Creek Ward... Ive now served in blue creek for 9 months.... so it was really great the thanks I recieved... it was a great day... So found out on Friday I was being transferred to Worland Wyoming for my last 2 transfers... I was going to leave Sunday morning but then I would have missed the confirmation but President didn't want me to miss out on that experience (i didn't either haha) so I am in Billings until Wednesday at like 10ish... I get to see Elder Llewellyn before he goes home too otherwise I would have missed him... So everything seems to be working out pretty well.... Now since I am leaving Blue Creek I am going to have to somehow stay motivated to help the small town of Worland... I hear there are like 6000 people there... We are going to be living with the family the Snyders... I guess he is the Stake President there... I got my temple recommend renewed yesterday... Can't believe it's been 2 years since I got it... time flies... I have less than 1900 hours left haha... Than Chipotle here we come... We had some great things happen with Jack Beadling and Ruth Wilden this week also... they both said they wanted to be baptized... I talked to Pres... I tried to get him to reconsider but I guess I'm supposed to be in Worland... They still count as my baptisms though I taught them everything haha... Well I hope u are having a fantastic trip... I sent home 1 Really huge box through ups... it has tons of stuff in it... and I sent home 2 ups Flat Rate boxes so I had to spend like 55 dollars to send all this stuff home but it was worth it... I don't have any bag space haha... I don't know where exactly I want to go to college... thanks for the ideas I've just been thinking about it I won't make any decisions until I come home so I can figure out exactly what I want to do... So my 2 years mark is Septiember 24th which is a Friday the transfer ends that Sunday... my ministerial certificate expires the 28th a Tuesday (the official ending of the transfer) and than September 30th a Thursday is the day I fly home and I'm guessing I will be home sometime around 10 am to noon because missionaries usually leave the airport here in Billings around 7-7:30 am... but we will have official flight plans later after all the plane tickets get ordered... I still don't know what I am doing with my bike I hope I can find someone to buy it but idk we will see what happens... Hope all is well back home... hope this is long enough for the blog haha!!! Love ya
Elder Hinton

No comments: